Saturday 8 May 2010

Final Feedback

Here is my final feedback from class mates who have watched my film via YouTube or my blog.



“I think this is really well done, the main thing that did it for me was the fact that you have made it look professional, with your camera shots, locations and audio”

“Really well done, you can clearly see that a lot of effort has been put in here, my only negative would be the slight lack of diagetic sound”

“Dead good, I really enjoyed watching this, love the soundtrack and camera shots!”

“Nicely done! Your camera shots look really good, your audio fits in well with what you see on the screen and you really set the mood just from the first few minutes”



I’m really pleased with this feedback, I think that everybody has noticed the aspects which tried especially to implement and particularly I feel that everybody who watched the video generally enjoyed it, which is of course the main purpose. The only negative was about the lack of diagetic sound, which we did have an issue with, so if I were to do this again, I would make that my priority as sound is a major part in any film production.

0 comments:

Post a Comment